Become a Wine Broker
Help us Spread the Joy of Wine
I started this business based on my own enjoyment of wine and the realization that wine is always part of what I like most in life – real conversation, celebrations and food! I’ve met so many people over the years who wanted to get into the wine business, but weren’t sure how or whether they wanted to give up their current job.
The Sideroad Twenty opportunity helps wine lovers to make money doing something they truly enjoy – without quitting their day job. Traditional wine retailing doesn’t recognize when and how people are now shopping (online) nor does it realize the importance of buying wine from people you know and trust.
My primary responsibilities to our wine brokers are to source excellent wines at affordable prices and to provide the sales tools to turn a joy for wine into a sustainable income.
Come reap the rewards of the wine business and we’ll have a little fun in the process!
- Andrew Howard, President, Sideroad Twenty Cellars
Make Wine Fun & Rewarding!
Passionate about wine? Socially connected? Ever wondered about how to get involved in the wine industry? This might be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for wine lovers who want to build their own wine business. Sign up for free and get access to an outstanding portfolio of domestic and import wines, direct from winery pricing and an easy-to-use online buying system. The best part is that you make money doing something you love.
This Opportunity Allows You To:
- See behind the scenes and learn more about wine
- Be in the wine business without quitting your day job
- Get invited to great events, wine tastings and parties
- Hear about new finds, wine bargains and fun events
- Make commission on all the wine you sell
What Makes a Great Wine Broker?
- Are you passionate about wine?
- Do you know more about wine than many people you know?
- Are you socially connected?
- Do you like (or have experience) selling?
- Are you digitally capable - comfortable with websites, buying online, social media, etc.